Cleaning and maintenance of marble-cement products
Agglotech terrazzo coatings are supplied already treated with a hydro-oil repellent impregnating agent which gives the surface a good basic protection. to keep the surface in perfect condition it is necessary to follow our instructions. the following sheet is to be delivered to the property owner. in case of non-compliance, the product warranty will be void.
THE AGGLOTECH TERRAZZO MUST NOT BE TRATTATO CON:
• Acid products (there is a risk of corroding the surface)
• Alcohol-based products (you risk removing the impregnant)
INITIAL CLEANING AFTER LAYING
• Use acid-free neutral detergents, to be used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• After cleaning, apply a hydro-oil repellent treatment on the AGGLOTECH TERRAZZO material and also on the joints, in order to make the entire surface perfectly protected.
• Use neutral detergent for natural stones, to be used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• For a perfect maintenance of AGGLOTECH TERRAZZO surfaces, dirt must be removed regularly. Daily cleaning must therefore be done correctly and effectively.
the charm of the most beautiful floors and walls of Agglotech can be maintained as on the first day if you protect them with fila . specific products that do not change the appearance of the materials because they do not create any surface film. choosing Agglotech means using a recomposed stone obtained through an exclusive production process by skilfully mixing natural ingredients such as marble chips, Portland cement and water. the ability to create customized materials, chromatic homogeneity and large production capacity make Agglotech an ideal partner for the realization of large projects.